The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

vacuum hoses... pics added!

i disconnected the vacuum hoses and cant remember witch wayy is the right way to connect them back...can anyone help me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rausch

Ok, the URL thing is just being a prick so....

Click on search, type this exactly: "vacuum diagram"

near the bottom, titled : I suck, need some help with vacuum lines

Last edited by a moderator:

cOmpressor

those are so confusing to me... how many hoses are suppost to connect to the intake??

Polish

Quote:
those are so confusing to me... how many hoses are suppost to connect to the intake??

Ha! Good luck with this car if you think a simple vacuum diagram is confusing.

Rausch

^ Ok, do you have a question?

yes..is that what it is suppost to read??? i really need help the car wont start now and its my DD

Polish

It means you have it set to add 28% of fuel at idle.

No offense but get a new car, these cars are not for beginners.

Rausch

click

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/uhh.gif

Dude, No offense, but you need to do some reading.

im not sure if these are suppost to connect anywhere??
DSC02336.jpg

and this hose im not sure if it should be connected where the picture below this is one is at...
DSC02333.jpg

DSC02332.jpg

Muskrat

Quote:

This shows where most those go. Your looking at the purge control valve and evap canister.

And I believe you have the line from the intake setup correctly.

Last edited:

slugsgomoo

there are actually several ways to do this, this is just one of them. You could also tee the bov line for the mbc & whatnot and ignore the boost from the turbo, doesn't really matter. also you'd want to have a boost source either from the manifold or from the 'P' on the throttle body to send to your boost gauge or map sensor.

Oh, and if you still need things like the fuel pressure solenoid & whatnot, haven't done the egr delete, etc you might not want to do this.

I think i removed 12' of vacuum lines from my car /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/hsugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts