The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

where to buy cyclone intake gasket?

Boostin21

i might be using a cyclone intake manifold, and the gasket was busted up on it. so if anyone can help me find one or two gaskets that would be great.
thanks

CP

JNZ. I sold all of mine already...sorry.

Boostin21

thats cool! thank you. i figured he had them but with limited time i had no time to browse a site just post a question here.

ken inn

i had to make 2 sets. not very difficult, but it does require a lot of patience. then, i coated them with hylomar. i even reused them. a thin coat of hylomar on the factory gaskets makes them easily removed, and reuseable. i also used the hylomar on both sides of the valve cover gasket, excellent seal, really long lasting, and very easy to remove.

Boostin21

good info.. thank you.
i use HONDA BOND, good for making sure sh!t stays together.

ken inn

you dont want it to stay together forever. you want it to seal, but be easily removeable. when installing the cyclone, it is way easier to take it apart, install the part that bolts to the head, then assemble the rest. unless you got a couple extra joints in your hands/wrists.

Quote:
i had to make 2 sets. not very difficult, but it does require a lot of patience. then, i coated them with hylomar. i even reused them. a thin coat of hylomar on the factory gaskets makes them easily removed, and reuseable. i also used the hylomar on both sides of the valve cover gasket, excellent seal, really long lasting, and very easy to remove.

A mess load of patience. JNZ has not set me my cyclone gasket, its been over 6 months. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts