The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hi.. i'm new here!!

Hi. My name is Wolfgang!!

I'm new here and i live in Sweden /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I will soon bye a Galant VR4 91 year model with the steering wheel on the left side.. i heard that it is pretty unusual with the steering wheel on the left side but i don't know so much about the GVR4 so much so i hope that it is okej that i might ask some stupid questions later hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The car did just run 120.000 km and i don't think that it is so much.. or is it for a GVR4 91???

mistaVR4

Ya welcome man! You should post up some pics of the VR4 once you get it, you got all the help you need right here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

steve

Welcome! My steering wheel is on the left side, too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

fastasleep

You have a cool name.

ps. SteveHebert, you have my # in '92 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

Thanx guys hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I will soon get some pics of my GVR4 91 so that you know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hi!

I just wanted to add some pics of my GVR-4 which i now own!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Note that these Pics isn't taken by me, these pics was taken by the previous owner of the car!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

// Wolfy

Nice car. Congrats.

And to think that I had problems with my lic. plate blocking my front mount.

JB

what kind of grille is that?

Welcome. From the looks of the color on the radiator, you may want to invest in one soon.

Yea well there is a Radiator on extrememotorsports that i will order soon, it was a C&R radiator!! I will also order a IC kit for my VR-4 from extreme!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And i also gonna order 16 new lifters (3rd Generation lifters) from extreme /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

powerplay

Congratulations! Your car looks very nice. I noticed it has cruise control, but no ABS brakes. Also, do you know what that black box on top of the intake pipe, near the throttle body does?

mistaVR4

Quote:
what kind of grille is that?

That is a ZR4 Eterna grill, (of GVR4 hatchback)

Quote:
Congratulations! Your car looks very nice. I noticed it has cruise control, but no ABS brakes. Also, do you know what that black box on top of the intake pipe, near the throttle body does?

Thank you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It is a DEFA Battery charger!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif you can get more info about it here:

http://www.defa.com/heating4.php3?aid=8&lang=3&ndid=

powerplay

Thank you for the information. Considering where you are located I am sure this is a must have modification.

Yes well you are so right about that, this is a must have modification where i live, today it is minus 18C outside, werry cold here hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

It can get minus 40c here in january-february so it is werry important to have a engine heater here in the cold winter hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

How can i see if i have a lambda controll??

I just know that my VR-4 dont have a catalytic convertor.. my VR-4 car was registered here in Sweden without a catalytic convertor when it was imported into Sweden in 1994..

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts