The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Workshop Repair Manual

SRDK

What Workshop Repair Manual do you use and why?

I would prefer a paper version but could also be interested in a PDF version

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I use the factory manual. I use it because it has the best wiring information and complete torque specs etc. Most aftermarket leave out a lot of things because they don't think the home mechanic will do them.

I think I have an extra 91 MY manual if you are interested. I will check.

yubh8tn

^^ Factory manual 100%

I got mine printed out at a FedEx store for like $50 and put it in a binder. I left out most electrical diagrams since there's so many and I just use the PDF version for those

edit: here's a link to the workshop manuals

Last edited:

ihugzombies

I found an OEM one thats in 2 books for Body/Engine and Electrical repair on eBay, there's 4 more available, I little pricey but I think worth it have an original physical copy. click

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts