The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1991 galant vr4 1276

Starion1985

Hello everyone Am Erik am California. I come from starion/conquest. I been collecting parts for my starion for the past 6 year . A few months ago I told my self I would never finish the 4g swap I want . With no time and energy It was going to take me for forever. I sold All my rare parts to stack some money and start looking for a vr4 . I drove up 6 hous to Stockton to pick up a 1983 for parts . I took a full trailer cause I had plan to tow the 83 back . While being up in the area I heard back from the galant vr4 1991 . I drove up the hill to Sonora . I check it out And felt in love all over again. He let me strip the 1983 starion At he’s place and took it for metal bless for that cause going back down the hill was something else . The car sat for 3/4 year because it was involved in a head on collision where it bent the hood latch and didn’t have much time to fix. I know now have galant vr4 1276

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts