The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

4ws galant problem

Alaindicorsica

hello i am new on the forum, thank you very much for your welcome, i am french excuse my bad english ...
I am the owner of a galant 2500 v6 24v 4ws from 1993, for 20 years, I wanted to see asking several things, is that a galant VR4?
I had a noise at the steering pump, 1 time a long time ago and since 4ws is Switch on . I changed all the steering oil but the 4ws is too Switch on in red light
that someone have an idea?
I also changed the steering wheel and SRS is Switch on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif..
I also want to know what is the auto scan diagnostic compatible with my galant (to erase faults)
thank you so much

idreamidrive

No, it is not a vr4.

Not sure about the 4ws switch, did you bleed the air out of the lines in the rear when changing out the fluid?

Does the new steering wheel have an air bag? If no, then you will get the light. If yes, did you plug the air bag in? Still yes, you probably damaged a wire/clock spring when putting in the new steering wheel, or, I know on my car if I don't tighten down the nut for the steering wheel as hard as I can my turn signals don't self cancel themselves, maybe the nut isn't as tight as it should be and a wire can't make the proper connection.

Auto scan tool - Palm pilot (or windows computer emulating palm pilot), MMCd, and data cable
here is a google search I did, but you might be able to find more info in your own language click

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts