The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Fiberglass hood insulation available!

mk2davis

For those local to Tallahassee Florida, there are 2 stock OEM hood insulations at Mitsubishi Parts now.

I ordered the pieces, but once they came in I was informed of an additional freight charge that makes the purchase not possible.

Part Number: MB401268

Store info: Mitsubishi Parts Now
3106 W TENNESSEE ST
TALLAHASSEE, FL 32304
850-354-8253

Mods, Feel free to put this where it belongs. I've read threads of people looking for these, and I'm just trying to help out the community.
I have no other affiliation with the vendor besides what I have described above.

GotInsulin

How bad was the freight charge?

mk2davis

Freight was 160 on top of the shipping charge I already paid. They "didn't realize the package would be this big."

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts