The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Just signed up - ‘90 JDM Galant VR4

si2001

Hi, I’ve just signed up to this forum, I’m searching for more information on my 1990 JDM Galant VR4. I’ve owned it for 7 years now but have always struggled to find more details on it as it’s an interesting specification but I’ve not been able to find the chassis number on build docs. It’s an E39A with 4WS but seems to be RS spec despite being painted black, no A/C, windy windows, manual mirrors, no central locking, no clock (just blanking plate). The chassis number is E39A-0021294 and it’s identified as an E39A SNPF4, any information anyone can give would be much appreciated.

It’s had a lot of work done in my ownership, including getting a lot of the engine parts from the US as they were never officially imported to the UK, the nearest was the non-turbo GTI 4WD 4WS.

It’s currently on the BBS wheels and does need some love and tidying which I plan to do over the coming months.

G

Staff member
Rear wiper?

mrgravel1

Good to see another UK Galant.

I sent you a PM you are only 10 miles from me,ill help you with what you need.

I have an RS.

G

Staff member
Quoting AllanL:
did the rs have rear wipers?

No.

RHDGvr4

Welcome,i have an RS too,in Los Angeles.

"G" isnt one of your cars,a RS?

Mr Gravel,sent you a PM

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts