The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Greetings -- #968 / 1000 checking in.

TheCurmudgeon

Well new to forum - obviously.

New to dealing with these cute little rice eating lawnmower engines..

Looking forward to getting to know the community, and Hopefully adding something as well..

968 has quite the story to tell and we will get around to that in the near future.. need to document it anyhow.

Who and I?

Well i have some experience in the Automotive industry, mostly as a line tech for 10years at GM dealership. So I am not completely ignorant to the ways of cars and how fickle they can be.. im Old.. or at least i feel ancient.

Will post some pictures sometime soon of 968 and the current debacle that is before me!

Thanks and hope to speak with all!

- The Curmudgeon

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Welcome and hope your story with the car is a happy ending, versus a time to walk away from it.

Many of these cars are needing attention, so I'm sure you have already got your popcorn and have started to take in all the info in the Archive and Technical Sections.

Happy to have another one aboard!

bobdole

Welcome. Looking forward to seeing the build.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned