The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

limited plate on the dashboard on the vr4

se7en

Hello, I am from Poland and recently I bought a VR4 galant who once rode in America. excuse me for a 'language translator' is not perfect.
I have a problem, I do not have the 'limited edition xxxx / 1000' plate or VIN identyfify, I'm going to find out what number? I would do a faithful representation of the missing element.

number vin:
JA3CX56U9MZ012146

model:
E39ASNPFL2M

and foto:

and my vr4 unfortunately, it is suitable for renovation

thank you for all the help

fuel

Unfortunately the badge number is not assigned to any particular VIN. Someone may have removed your badge before it was exported from the US, or perhaps your car is one of the very few that were never originally badged.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I will check for you when I find the file.

se7en

Iceman - ok, I will wait for the information

idreamidrive - thanks, I also think it looks interesting, I bought it with it

Stanlejf

Now I am the happy owner of this car and I am continuing to search for its number.
I am asking for help 🤗

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts