The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Gear shift lever part number.

Dan D

It's made up of multiple PNs for all the pins and bushings, etc. but the levers are:
MD735587 & MD719188

img.php
[/url][/img]

FlyingEagle

Staff member
The issue that FullPEAK is having is one of matching up shifter arms on his GVR4 trans and the JDM import trans he is now using.
The JDM trans is with his car now (where he is), but the GVR4 trans is away from home and he is having someone remove the arms at this stage.
Thanks for the full diagram Dan D, as that helps show parts on the standard GVR4 trans with part numbers, and with that it can be compared to the JDM arm.
I think he is needing the remove the long swing arm that points out the passenger side (RH side) of the car, as I believe they may be different between the two transmissions, based solely upon a few pictures I have received.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts