The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Stock Cams

Is there a local that can help me locate some stock cams? I failed the idle part of the smog and i have a sinking feeling it has to do with the cams that are on there. I was told by previous owner that they are 280s(?) and i tend to believe it since the idle is somewhat lumpy even at ~900 RPMs. I can straight purchase it (hopefully for cheap since i have been buying smog parts to register the car) or even possibly trade the cams i have. I am in Buena Park (Anaheim) area and know my way around 4g63t fairly well. Thank you in advance.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I should have some too if Brett doesn't.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts