The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FNG with 556/2000

Delta3

Hello all! Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. My name is Dan and I am the proud new owner of number 556/2000. I purchased it from a friend of mine who used to be on this form with this car. He has owned it for around 15 years or so I think, but it's just been sitting for about the last 10 years. I am new to owning a Mitsubishi but I have worked on a few of them in the past. I was more of a Nissan guy and I've had several 300ZXs including a highly modified twin turbo Z. I then went from Nissan over to BMW and have owned and autocrossed an M3 and I still currently daily drive a 540i M sport 6 Speed. I am glad to be back and tinkering with Japanese cars again though, I missed the simplicity. Anyway I hope to learn as much as I can about these cars and hopefully restore this to its former glory.

strokin4dr

Welcome! Looks like a pretty nice example there. Keep us updated with the progress.

bobdole

Welcome to the org. Keep us updated with the progress.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts