The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Wheel + hub cone = wabble

tektic

I have evo x wheels and need 5mm spacers upfront to turn lock to lock. The rims have a taper cut in to them in the hub area, and because of this and the spacer the rims do not contact the hub to center it. What if anything can I do to fix this?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Hubcentric spacers. I ordered some from ebay a long time ago. They basically have a machined center lip that matches the hub diameter to center the wheel on the spacer the same as it would on the hub.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Charles of B2 Auto Designs (Bob Dole on here) has these on his web site.

spacers

tektic

The picture for 5mm is a generic. There's no place for a ring to go on a spacer so thin. I'm going to try to get some 59mm to 67.1mm rings, and turn them down to fit the interior ring of the hub. Like an extension. I can't find an off the shelf solution... Like usual.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts