The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Both front turn signals not working

Hello

I'm trying to get my 91 galant vr4 Front turn signals to work I have replaced both the front bulbs and they still don't work. The rear flash fast as if there was a bad bulb somewhere. I have tried multiple new bulbs and they still just do nothing in the front . Any ideas?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
You will need to check if you have good power and good ground. Could be a rusty socket. Take the whole light assembly out and check it.

Ok pulled the passenger side out marker out. Has 2 bulbs in it, one is wired and the other isn't. The one that isn't is the turn signal correct? A little peanut bulb? When I turn the lights on both turn on, but when I hit the turn signal it just stays on solid like it was. Maybe they gave me the wrong bulb? It's suppose to be a duel element bulb I would guess.

Also anyplace I can get new front side markers and headlight housings? Mine are pretty beat up anyway so a full new set would look good

highrpm666

The blinkers aren't in the side markers/corners. They are the lights in the bumper.. Did you check those bulbs?

Last edited:
In the bumper? Maybe that's why they aren't working at all then, I have 4 holes in my bumper, and I knew 2 of them was fog lights, didn't think the turn signal assembly's are gone to when I saw the amber side marker, I figured it was those

Great so I need a entire assembly in both sides

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
After your second post I was going to ask the same question as above. Do you have stock bumpers?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts