The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GTX3576R Gen II

rocket_b

So I have a GTX3576R Gen II and I was wondering if any of you have this turbo or a similar one on your GVR4. If so what power did you make with what fuel and was meth spraying or not. Trying to get a feel for what kind of power this turbo will do with meth. And whether I want to go with this one or the GTX3076R for my build.

strokin4dr

I have a Garrett 3582 in a bolton FP housing. I'm still in the process of gradually increasing the boost and tuning it on pump 93. So far, at 25-26 psi with conservative timing, ECMlink estimates ~480-490ish whp.
I will keep going and try to max out the 93 oct tune, and then dump in some E85 and start the tuning process again.
The turbo is pretty quick spooling with the FP exhaust housing on a 9:1 2.3L build with Kelford 272s.

MX4

I have the same turbo setup at Strokin4dr, also with the Kelford 272's but on a 2.0 litre. I'm running 98RON which is equivalent to pump 93 in the states. For the 2 litre it is quite laggy but does make good power. Approx 420hp at the wheels on 26psi.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts