The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1991 galant vr4 power question

Aaronp85

Hello I am new here I am looking at possibly buying this car and just trying to figure out how much power this thing is making? It is currently running at 18 psi. Here is mod list please let me know what you think this is making up wise at the wheels?
Thanks
Aaron

transparentdsm

if its on DSM link have him send you a log and look at how much air its flowing...

your question is bench racing and that sh*t is stupid and pointless. every car is different and if his tune is off it will make the car run slower.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts