The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

thermal r&d muffler

mooserage

Staff member
Can't speak to thermal R&D personally.

CMPE is great: click Scroll down to product catalog.

If you search you'll find a lot of other discussions about exhausts. In fact searching +thermal +exhaust -re: got me this: click And the first thread is about someone that has a 3" thermal R&D exhaust.

mjdarg

I've got a Thermal R&D catback originally for a 1g on my car. It's a 16"x8", 3" ID muffler. Sound is really good IMO. Not too loud on highway.

click

What setup do you currently have?

Rrohde84

right now I have 3 inch full exhaust with 2 resonators and its way to loud. if you could post some pictures if you have time I would like to see what it looks like. that was the muffler I was looking at

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts