The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Suspension suggestions

rjoey24

Hi all, I'm looking to drop the car an inch but I want the same comfort as the stock suspension. What setup can you guys point me to?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
basic H & R lowering springs are probably your easiest road. You could also use 1G AWD springs if you can find them. I did this on my daily driver years back, but did cut a half coil from the fronts. With the H &R some guys like to cut some out of the rear to level the car more. You should be able to find some posts here talking about this.

KiNgMaRtY

The most comfortable suspension that I had in my Galant was H&R springs with Koni struts. You will have to cut a piece of the rear spring if not it will have major rake.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts