The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hey folks, new to the forum. Owner of 1211/2000

rjoey24

Picked this beauty up a few days ago. I'm more of a Toyota/Honda guy but this thing is so nice. I'm not really a mechanical guy so forgive me because I will be asking many questions.

This car will be my daily. Right now it has a Thermal R&D 3in exhaust and downpipe. It has good sound and all but my wife won't be able to tolerate it :/ So the first thing in order is a resonator and muffler.

Being that it will be my daily, I don't really have lofty goals for the car. I just want something fun with good pep. I'm looking to get to 250-300whp out this thing and call it a day. How do I go about this reliably?

rjoey24

Oh and I'll try to search for all the answers to the best of my ability /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

rjoey24

Wow and just like that I may have to sell this beauty. I would like to get a feel. Anyone interested in purchasing this car? It has 73k and runs perfect.

strokin4dr

What happened?

rjoey24

My wife's student loans /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Last edited:

89Mirageman

Hate to hear that, looks like a clean car. I'd take plenty of pics and list all you know about it. People on here are pretty fair and could tell you what its worth. At the end of the day though, its your car and only you know what you need to get for it.

fuel

Get a new wife! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

GotInsulin

PM'd with adoption papers.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts