The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

re introduction

galantgti

Good day all. Some might still remember me from years back. Used to be on here quite a lot, and sold/bought quite a lot on here as well. Due to personal issues I didn't spent a whole lot of time on my hobbies anymore, untill a couple of months back. But when I tried to log back on here, my account seems to be deleted? My username from back then was free as well. Seems like all my posts are deleted as well, can only find my old account in the Good guys section.

Anyways, I'm back. Only have 1 6th gen at the moment, a GTi-16v. Others are scrapped or sold, unfortunately. Still have a lot of connections here, and still can get a lot of EDM 6th gen parts.

The GTi has been JSB for the last 3,5 years as well, but now it's time to rebuild her and get me a VR4 from somewhere as well.

For the people who don't know me, I'm Dennis /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Welcome back Dennis. Thought I recognized the user name and wondered about the 5 post count.

I believe if your account has not activity for over a year, it gets deleted. Your posts should remain I thought, because you can see usernames that show "unregistered" for old posts.

Last edited:

galantgti

New car; a dynamic 4 6th gen 4g63t hatchback. Basically a zr4. Besides a few small ugly additions bone stock.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts