The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Car cover

Wolfpuss

Are there a "budget" car covers for the Galant?

I really don't want to cough up $300 bones for a custom made one or spend $90 at wallymart and be SOL if it don't fit since I already opened it.

G

Staff member
What are youre goals? Weather prrof? Dust? Bird sh*t? Snow?

G

Staff member
Then your spending $250.00.

BENE38A

The minute I covered my car the damn birds stopped shitting on it, and after buying a cheap one I am now wanting a better one that stops rain.
Wash the car before covering so the cover doesn't scuff or scratch the paint.

ApexHunter

I have one Covercraft Noah custom fit for each car. I spent $200/ea at AutoAnything. They've been good.

fuel

Be careful with the cheap covers they trap moisture leading to increased chances of rust and also they can be abrasive on the edges of the paint.

G

Staff member
I was going to refer you to a guy that makes custom fit for vr4s.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned