The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New owner of 91 1078/200

navajo49

So my wife and I have been the new owners of 1078/2000 thanks to a helpful member "transparentdsm" so far so good it has came from the east to the west and still humming.I also own a 95 tsi awd with over 10k invested with more to go.I hope to do the same with 1078/2000 with enough help where needed she will be even better than my 2g.

EHmotorsports

Welcome! I look forward to the pictures:)

navajo49

Ok here's a few I plan on cleaning up the bay and also give it a Lexus pearl white paint since it was white originally also find some good coilovers and hopefully every possible option and she will be a daily driver.

navajo49

Here's a few more

Jesus_Negros

Ah I know that car. I can't believe it's gone so far in the last few years. Hows the transmission holding up? And whats up with the IC pipes?

Also, are you Navajo?

navajo49

Transmission is holding up and yes I'm Native American

navajo49

I know it's kind of a nightmare not shure what happened just glad I found one when I needed one but yes it's going to get a makeover of course I used to work at a auto salon so you know

Jesus_Negros

Quoting navajo49:
Transmission is holding up and yes I'm Native American

That should be my old trans from my GSX. My future wife is Navajo lololol anyway. Take care of the car I really liked it.

navajo49

Here's a after pic of my 7 bolt please excuse the color scheme I'm looking to do an fittings with braided lines where needed to fix it .

navajo49

Yes

Welcome

navajo49

About me: please excuse my writing skills my name is Jesse Luna I'm a 33yr.old native American with a 6th grade education from Northern California.I know reside in reno nevada I have learned many skills despite my education background and have many hobbies.I have owned different kinds of vehicles with sport cars being my fav.I currently own a 91 vr4 galant,and a awd turbo 2g dsm.I have worked also at Modified Auto Salon with Alan A. Specializing in 4g63t.

Jesus_Negros

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

navajo49

Mighty max diamond

navajo49

Alright got me some intrepid coils and clean intake manifold just need a plate for these coils .need to part with some parts first ..

navajo49

navajo49

Here's a picture of the evo backseat

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts