The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1g FMIC install help

DO any of you guys have a DSM 1g FMIC (punishment racing) on your GVR4?

I am thinking it will work but I might have to move the rad over to the driver side a little.

MellowVR4

It should work with an afco scirocco radiator. But you can make it work with the stock, just have to route the piping a bit different.

turbohf

Quoting white91VR4:
DO any of you guys have a DSM 1g FMIC (punishment racing) on your GVR4?

I am thinking it will work but I might have to move the rad over to the driver side a little.

i have an IRC 1g intercooler. there is a 1g radiator in my car also (is it different?) thats moved to the passenger side about an inch. little trimming here and there, but works fine. custom pipes of course also.

dsm10o0

I ran a punishment racing core, custom piping with a 1g radiator. Tucks right under the the support freeing up more space for the pipings.

Tight fit but you can make it work.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned