The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sorry I'm new here, but Want to delete 4ws, and alot to wade thru...

Kibby

I had a rolling shell eclipse for parts. I dropped my rear end for the 4 bolt swap. Follow the lines from the back to the front and disconnect. I also swapped in a eclipse steering rack since my galant had a bad inner tie rod and the eclipse one had less than 2000 miles on it. I took a piece of the line and used pipe benders to make a u and loop it at the reservoir.

jcrimboli

1220 had the 4WS (partially) removed when I got it, but I decided to remove the whole system (rack and ALL lines). It's definitely messy, but if you take your time and do it right I think it's worth it. Congrats on the new whip.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned