The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Just some new broad.

Ahoy hoy. Just joined /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'm not new to DSMs (I had a 2ga GS-T), but I've never owned a gvr4. I recently decided, though, that my next love is going to be a gvr4 since I've always wanted one and I think my chance of getting what I want is more likely in the Galant than in the triplets / twins.

So, basically, I am going to creep on y'all, admire the cars and try to learn what I need, what to look for, etc, so I will be properly prepared.

xoxo

coyotes

Welcome. And watch out, its likely you to be creeped on around here. They thirsty!

Post up some pictures of the car you got

Last edited:
I ain't afraid of no thirsty ppl /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif That's alright, I'm adorable, I'm used to it.

Those are both totally gorgeous. And I gotta say that GSX_TC had me at Pedobear. I'm a seriously big fan. But I think that I will probably be looking to get one that is stock and keep it stock. As much as a love a stupid fast 4g63, I'm kinda just looking forward to having it as a more or less reliable car that I can love driving 365 days a year.

I mean, I drive a Yaris now, and no one loves to drive that. It gets 40 mpg, woohoo. But it's dog slow and not remotely entertaining. Ergo, it's time for another DSM.

If you can point me in the direction of a lovely example of a stock one, mucho appreciated.

coyotes

Bob Dole's is mostly stock I think. Either way a shining example of pretty much an unmolested clean VR4

MellowVR4

Welcome, Don't forget gizmo cars! His are sweet. Also the underdog clean car he brought back to beauty. LET'S SEE SOME PICS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

So, as a matter of curiousity, not a lot of female types here, I'm guessing. Lol.

MellowVR4

Mega lol

89Mirageman

Check out Fuel's car, it looks like a time warp back to the early 90's when these things were still new. We used to have a Yaris too, I do miss the 40+ MPG but that's about it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh yeah, welcome!

EHmotorsports

welcome to the forum! Pics or it never happened;)

desant78

Welcome to the boards!

If you are looking for a car, I would definately try and pick one from the "Cars for Sale" section here. Unlike craigslist, a lot of the cars here have a history that can be tracked via the forum. I wish I got a car I knew was taken care of, would have saved me a lot of heart - ache /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Also I'm finishing up Uncle-Joe's Vr4 soon (white vr4 in the For-Sale Section) if you are interested in a auto/hx40 car.

Welcome and enjoy the boards! There is SO much knowledge here, and a lot less bulls*** than other forums.

No cheeky intended, I'm always smack in the middle of a sausage fest. True story. (Not like in a whore type of way of course.) But I suppose I'll get this picture thing out of the way.

Tada.

Quoting desant78:
Welcome to the boards!

If you are looking for a car, I would definately try and pick one from the "Cars for Sale" section here. Unlike craigslist, a lot of the cars here have a history that can be tracked via the forum. I wish I got a car I knew was taken care of, would have saved me a lot of heart - ache /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Also I'm finishing up Uncle-Joe's Vr4 soon (white vr4 in the For-Sale Section) if you are interested in a auto/hx40 car.

Welcome and enjoy the boards! There is SO much knowledge here, and a lot less bulls*** than other forums.

I agree completely actually, which is why I joined. It's too bad the other DSM forums aren't as useful as this one. That'd be lovely. I shutter to even think of looking on cl for one of these, anyway...

coyotes

Many that show up on craigslist still have history here. A lot of them seem to float around outside the forum but many of them still have history here. Mine was a 1 owner car, it was only put up here to be sold. I came out lucky though, car had full service history, no mods, and most importantly no rust.

89Patches

Hmm I can understand a woman wanting a 2G dsm but a VR4?? Most ask why I sold my old dsm and bought my VR4 and I quote "ugly piece of sh*t" is what they call it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Anyways Welcome to the sausage fest!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Meh. I love all DSMs. I think the VR4 is badass. I love the way they look. The 2g is kind of the "cutest" I guess. I like it well enough. But I've had that experience already, so I'd rather get something different. Plus the VR4 is nice and roomy. Lol. I go hiking and backpacking a lot, so it'll be nice to have a car that'll fit my gear. Out of all of the DSMs I always though it was the coolest one. Dunno why.

I pity the fool that calls my car ugly. I will not hesitate to cut someone.

EHmotorsports

Lesson #1 DSM stands for Diamond star motors and was a joint venture between Chrysler and Mitsubishi. The galant VR4 was not made by DSM but was made by Mitsubishi Japan.

So you have the joys of liking a non dsm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif hahaha

89Patches

Quoting coyotes:
Quoting mitsubitchy:
Out of all of the DSMs

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Lol, Same sh*t different pile /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts