The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

wiper relay

6gCarb

i tried searching can't seem to find it on the threads /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
where is the wiper relay located and any specific part number?
thanks.

6gCarb

they are all in the same speed, from what i know is that it should vary.
it used to wipe stop wipe stop on the first one, but now, they are just all the same.

I tried looking for it near the wiper motor, but it aint there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Spyke169

When you turn them off do they just stop where they are? or do they return to the bottom of the windshield? When the relay is unplugged that is what they will do. Relay is mounted on the firewall, passenger side of the car. It has been a while so I couldn't tell you exactly where.

6gCarb

Yes they do return where they started when turned off, even if i turn the wiper switch off in the middle of the movement. I tried looking for the one in the firewall passenger side, can't seem to find it.

Spyke169

It should be right next to the wiper motor, for you it would be mounted above your master cylinder (assuming by your location the car is right hand drive)

Paddy1337

how about if the wipers are just very very slow? is that just the motors? I was considering increasing power to them, lol.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned