The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Road Race Engineering

Xfactor

Does anyone know if road race engineering is still in business. I am trying to buy the downpipe specific to the Evo 3 o2 housing. Sorry for the newb question.

Xfactor

Thanks Mark. I called Friday and got the voice mail. The site said they usually answer back the same day. I just didn't want to go through the trouble of filling out their order form with my credit card info and they aren't in business. I sent an email too. I will just play the waiting game. If you say they're in business, then that's better than me guessing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thank you sir.

ApexHunter

I went by the shop maybe 5 or 6 weeks ago? They seemed to be thriving. They often are at the track on weekends, and have skeleton crew Fridays.

Xfactor

Thanks guys. Yeah I just got a reply to an email I sent. I wasn't expecting that at all.

KiNgMaRtY

They aren't going out any time soon. They are always super swamped /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts