The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New from Columbus,Ohio

Hey everyone my name is Jon
I'm from Columbus and have owned a few dsm's about(13) I haven't owned a 4g63 in about 3 years but that might be changing soon! My friend works at a junk yard in ohio and called me about a car that came in. Its a 1992 galant vr4 rust free and is over all great shape. Waiting on a pirce for it but I hope I can get it and not the crusher thanks for the welcome.

91_427

I hope that it doesn't make it to the crusher considering the condition of the body. Why is it at the junkyard anyways?

JackstandTSi

Quoting turbotalon15psi:
Hey everyone my name is Jon
I'm from Columbus and have owned a few dsm's about(13) I haven't owned a 4g63 in about 3 years but that might be changing soon! My friend works at a junk yard in ohio and called me about a car that came in. Its a 1992 galant vr4 rust free and is over all great shape. Waiting on a pirce for it but I hope I can get it and not the crusher thanks for the welcome.

Another local..I was hoping I would be the only GVR4 in Columbus for awhile...aside from the guy in Newark. Hope you can get it and Welcome to the forums.

Yeah I don't have any clue why its at the junk yard smokes alittle on start up. But the number is 963 and any info you guys have would be helpfull thanks if you do.

JackstandTSi

The last time ive seen a GVR4 in Columbus, was a few years back At Easton Mall..It was Grey very clean almost showroom clean. I remember it having an exhaust but that was it, and another one at an impound lot that was also Grey with Texas plates, It had an exhaust, front mount and gauges thats all i could tell from the exterior.

LIV4PSI

Welcome! Im the one from Newark. There are a few VR4s around central Ohio. I sold shocks to a guy who owns two Summit white VR4s from Columbus. Then there is a member from Pataskala that has a 9 sec VR4, who has a buddy with another Summit white one who is a member here as well.

Some junkyards aren't allowed to sell the whole car because of title issues. My local one won't, but then again it's pretty ghetto.

Last edited:

I am just waiting on a price! They told me its for sale I hope to own it in a week.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts