The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Electronic in car fuel pressure gauge...where to mount? Are they reliable?

I'd like to keep an eye on fuel pressure to diagnose issues and see trends at WOT. If it was you, where would you mount it? I already have the 3 gauge pod below the radio completely occupied.

Also, does anyone know if electronic fuel pressure gauges are reliable these days?

Thanks

xaisomboun

I have my boost gauge sitting right behind my steering wheel on top of the plastic. Heres a pic click

I was also planning to mount my wideband to the right of the gauge cluster next to the badge in the middle of the car.

Thanks for your help. I guess that is an ok spot.

I have an electronic oil pressure gauge, boost gauge, and WBO2 gauge in the radio area. If I was smart, I'd have the oil pressure gauge in front of me just like that.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned