The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

CHICAGO check in!!! New KG vr4

Chi271

how's it going fellas? Long time Dsm guy checking in From the CHI with my newly acquired KG 271/1000. Just got her 2days ago shipped up to me in Chicago, from Florida. Previous owner is a forum member aswell, just wasn't really active I guess. Found the car on craigslist, and I knew right away I had to have it .I owned 119/2k about 2years ago and sadly sold it. Since then I knew I had to have another, but only if it was Kensington grey... No other exceptions /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm def. Not new to the 4g63 scene, and have owned over 15 2g Dsm's, 4 1g's, an EVO8, an 89 colt gt (original turbo) and now on my second Gvr4. I'm glad to be back on the forums, I had an old user name but couldn't login or remember the password for the life of me haha.
Hoping to meet a few more local vr4 guys, aswell as contributing to theforums. my buddy also just rescued 365/1000 from a hack job of a previous owner. So expect his intro thread aswell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Will hopefully have pics to upload for you guys once I clean her up a bit .I'm just settling in from a move to a new apartment so bare with me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

G

Staff member
Sweet.

GSX_TC

Awesome, yeah can't wait to see the pics. Love seeing Kensington grey's. Was it modded or stock?

PolskiVR4

Welcome! It's Adrian, I've met you before if you remember me (picked up your 93 headlights from you, sold you a boost gauge and alternator)

Chi271

Hey watsup Adrian! Ya I remember you, looking forward to getting her cleaned up and some pics up for you guys to see. Its pretty much stock. Only has a 3" turbo back exhaust, and a k&n drop in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. And a nice momo champion steering wheel. Got a few goodies going on her that didn't make there way on my colt, like e316g, short route fmic, dejon intake, EVO9 pump and injectors etc.. brand new AGX/tein combo, 93 headlights etc.. also have mint EVO9 rear seats going in, with srt4 front seats.

PolskiVR4

Sounds like a good start, that colt you have fs is temping. I've been doing a good job resisting lol.

BpuVR4

I guess this is now the Chicago thread.

Chi271

Buy it Adrian!!! Lol.. and hell yea.. chitown represent! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif.. us chitown vr4 guys should have a meet/get together.

PolskiVR4

Ha I'll try and be responsible. And lets make it happen, the meet that is.

Chi271

For sure... So you picked up another vr4? I remember you saying you sold it a while back. Still got the low mileage grey 1gb talon? That thing is sick!

Last edited:

PolskiVR4

Yeah I got another one right when I sold my first one about 4 years ago now I think. I had the current galant longer then the garage queen talon lol.

slowpoke

All the vr4 guys are in chitown /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

BpuVR4

^ last time i checked there were a slew of guys in the southern wisconsin area...unless that's changed.

slowpoke

There's a few. All the guys I know are in Milwaukee I haven't met them at all either. I'm the only one that I've seen driving around in the racine area.

MellowVR4

My car wont be around atleast till probably the end of may, maybe sooner. I wouldnt mind taking a cruise to the CHI /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. I dont know about going during football season tho /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif JK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

BpuVR4

Quoting MellowVR4:
My car wont be around atleast till probably the end of may, maybe sooner. I wouldnt mind taking a cruise to the CHI /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. I dont know about going during football season tho /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif JK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Mellow would love to see 372 again to see if in fact it's the one that i had many years ago.

MellowVR4

Idk man, you said it was a nile black colored car??? mines white, like i said someone might of swaped badges or dashes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Chi271

Wassup Milt! I must see that vr4 of yours in person sometime! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts