The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

my new GVR4! #651

galant651

just picked up my gvr4 about a week ago and thought i would introduce myself. really stoked for the rest to come.

Vr4junkie

What Mods are done to the car?

galant651

its got quite a few mods, recent rebuild, supertech dual valve springs,hks 264 cams, ARP head studs, hx35 turbo with tial 38mm wastegate, cheap ebay intercooler and pipping that i need to change soon, crushed 1g BOV. 3" turbo back exhaust. 780cc injectors. thats the majority of the performance mods but its got alot of new parts for reliability to.

galant651

and ill have to post some pics under the hood and interior when i get back in town. but the interiors pretty clean other than it has no headliner.

Scase90

Who needs headliner.....Becuase RACECAR! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

galant651

Probably wouldn't care if it was but its my dd. And it really bugs me. I hate having my stuff not look good.

EHmotorsports

welcome to the forum! looks like you have a good combo with mods. i completely understand wanting something that looks clean. I cant wait till i have time for body work and paint.

galant651

Thanks. The mods work really good together when there all working right but I've been having some problems with my intercooler pipping. Anyone know a good bolt on kit? Or even a universal. Only want 2.5".

strokin4dr

Snap some pics of the roof inside the car and also the sunroof switches, It sounds like you have one of the factory 'no sunroof' cars with a dealer installed sunroof. They would pull the headliners and just glue some crappy fabric to the roof. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif
A real mess. My first gvr4 had one of these.

GSX_TC

It has a nice straight body. Lookin good.

galant651

ill have to remember to take some pics when im at work tomorrow. its been out of comission for about a week when i pulled the manifold and exhaust and broke 7 of 10 bolts, so its been at a machine shop for about 5 days and its really starting to piss me off. but ill try to remember and take some pics.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned