The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1991 galant vr4

I'm about to buy this vr4 motors been rebuilt with wiseco pistons and new eagle rods the car is Belize green lowered on h+r springs can someone let me know more about it please the aws was deleted along with the a/c and power steering here's a few pics

Last edited by a moderator:

4G63_GSR

i think that car is in the FS section. search for it.

I can't seem to find it in here but I spoke with the guy the other day and I'm going to look at it Friday

5OF2k

Quoting Futurevr4guy:
I'm about to buy this vr4 motors been rebuilt with wiseco pistons and new eagle rods the car is Belize green lowered on h+r springs can someone let me know more about it please the aws was deleted along with the a/c and power steering here's a few pics

SWEET!

I have #5!

.....did we just bond?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

-Jake

LIV4PSI

Quoting Futurevr4guy:
I can't seem to find it in here but I spoke with the guy the other day and I'm going to look at it Friday

I'm not sure how you missed it on here. Its in the for sale section on the first page, about 8 or 10 down. Jertech is the owner's forum name. Here is a link to the ad here

For Sale ad

I did eventually find it btw yes I spoke with him it needs a few things here and there but other than that pics look pretty sweet

BpuVR4

seems like a fairly honest ad. you get receipts for motorwork which is more than I got a lot of times. I'd hope there's a receipt about the last timing belt that was put on so at least you get that squared away. he's upfront about the rust. if you get the car, and start going through the car maintenance wise, i'd look to make sure the fuel system is ok...upgraded pump, I don't see mention of an afpr, and it's on stock injectors with a 16g...I would at least not dip into boost til you know what's going on with that...someone correct me if I'm being overtly paranoid. good luck with the purchase.

Quoting Futurevr4guy:

Wow nice looking car. Looks really nice. Gl

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned