The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

blow off valve question

So when i bought the car it had a rfl, well luckily it doesn't have the horn on it so i can attach a hose to recurculate it without cutting. (currently is v.t.a) and id like to fix that with a nice silicon hose its kind of in a differn't spot its underneith the intake tube (that goes to t.b).

but i would need a 90 or at least a 45 degree angle then about a foot and half more of hose pretty much straight. i was looking around on the net and didn't see any hoses that would work for my problem.

any suggestions of somewhere that might have what i'm looking for so i can order something to work so i can recurculate it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif, kinda past my bov is more cool than performance days.

turbowop

Just go to your local Autozone and look at their selection of hoses. Find a combination of hoses that will work and go with that.

Quoting turbowop:
Just go to your local Autozone and look at their selection of hoses. Find a combination of hoses that will work and go with that.

^^+1 or just buy the stock bov and done.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned