The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

390/2000

Introducing for the first time ever to the intrawebs, 390/2000! Just picked her up this morning from the original owner after finding her on craigslist! Drove 3 hrs to get her and drove it all the way home without any problems. (except the turbo possibly being blown, need to diag when weather clears) Unfortunately it has rained since 4:30 this morning when I left and is still raining now, so the only pics of the car itself I will have for now is what was posted on craigslist. She has 193k even being a one owner and she looks like it, haha. Lots of little broken plastic things in the interior and some stuff in there not working. Plus the leather is extremely beaten from years of sun exposure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif But the body is really straight surprisingly (never wrecked), just dings and the front bumper is torn. All will be fixed in time. For now I am just happy to have one after wanting one for so long! I really thought it would have been gone since it was on craigslist for 2 weeks before I found it and for a good price! Either way, I'll just leave the pics I have here until I can get more. Found a nice surprise in the glovebox as well. He also said he has the original matching key chain somewhere, he just has to find it and when he does he'll mail it my way! That will be great!

Craigslist pics

Craigslistpic1_zps09229b1f.jpg

Craigslistpic2_zps076ca48d.jpg

Craigslistpic3_zpsef8029d2.jpg

Craigslistpic4_zpse3c5f2da.jpg

Glove box goodies

IMG_3602_zps26098812.jpg

IMG_3603_zps5ae055b4.jpg

IMG_3604_zpsc2d3a000.jpg

IMG_3605_zps42e82566.jpg

IMG_3607_zpsc638a6b9.jpg

bobdole

Nice find. Welcome to the forum.

G

Staff member
Looks nice, how much did you pay?

Vr4junkie

Awesome find got mine from original owner too only 5 numbers apart /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I pretty much went through the same thing sold myDD and took a 3hr ride in the Grey Hound but you got a hell of a deal for 2k.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned