The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

# 856/2000 lives

Hi, everybody just join this site because of my car .91 # 865/2000 vr4 awd aws looking the forward to talking you all about these cars but didn't know they are so hard to find parts for but its fun .I think there are only five where I live if anyone has a pass.side dog leg for sale let me know the one part I can not find !lol

5OF2k

Nice!! Howd you get it to stick to your roof like that?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

citymunky

I spy AMS intercooler, JDM bumper 5 lug swap, EVO 8 rims. How much did you pay?

BTW what's up with that paint job?

And I fixed your pic.

Last edited:

My slicks are just that sticky .lol, naw my crazy phone has the pic that way.

Thanks ,most of my up grades are from my evo. I've had that stuff on deck waiting for a new project for some time now .about 150.00 for five lug swap and new rear sub frame.

Engine pic,this is a before pic. Still dealing with a stumbling problem at 3 grand .

GSX_TC

Nice, so what kinda cam gears are those and what color are you going to go with, all black or all white?

GSTwithPSI

Probably these Mike:
WP_000643.jpg

You should buy them from my sale add...

GSX_TC

The ones he has in that picture look like the older style HKS ones, if they were, I was going to ask him if he would sell them because I've been looking for those for quite some time now.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts