The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

RS Bumper fog light mounting screws.

Any one have the details on the screws that mount the RS fog lights? I'm buttoning up 1870 to be shipped back to my brother in AR. I'm about to drill them out and hit the local hardware store for some nuts n bolts...

Not my bumper but a example:

fuel

wait til I get home from work and I will tell you - as it happens I have a fog lamp (and screws) already removed from a car ready to send to the US. Will get measurements and pics.

cool thanks,

if anyone has them ill buy them also. But no rush, I have a few more weeks before sending her off and just tossed on some duct tape for tonights test drive.

fuel

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

I am guessing that the thread is M4x0.75.

misterfixit

They are either M5 or M4. Whichever it is it's the std. pitch.

Get stainless and use antisieze when you put them back.

Rich

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned