The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

#548/2000

slowpoke

i recently purchased this vr4 about 3 months ago. Hasnt served me wrong since recently. This is my first vr4 i also own a 91 tsi awd. Its completely stock and its staying that way because its my DD and my baby carrier haha.

MellowVR4

Nice dude, maybe one day we can meet, go terrorize the neighborhoods or downtown early sunday morning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

slowpoke

Definently! i have a bunch of dsm buddies in racine pile them all up with a couple EVOs and terrorize everything!

MellowVR4

for real, me and snohackin where gona this sundaybut it looks like rain.

slowpoke

Damn, yea I'd like to take a nice big crew cruise for sure!

Areck

Count me IN!!! My GVR4 is out of commission atm while doing a full top to bottum rebuild but the Evo X is in good working order!

Last edited:

slowpoke

Definently will have to set something up soon! It's going to be getting cold quick

GSX_TC

Cool, I'm two numbers away! I got 550/2000 right here.

Last edited:

slowpoke

Very nice! wish there were more of these around, im trying to revive mine. Future plans are mostly body work get the rust and paint fade under control, Then ill have fun with it!

slowpoke

img.php

img.php

There are some pictures of my cars. just crappy cell pics. Galant is rough but im going to get the body work done and revive it soon.

GSX_TC

Very nice Talon, would love to see more pics of that car, also are you on Facebook?

slowpoke

yes i do have a fb search for Joe Kolecheck

img.php

img.php

GSX_TC

You have many pics of it with no front bumper for some reason haha, anyways I searched and couldn't find it man, just add me I guess it's easier Facebook.com/GSXTC

slowpoke

yea pics with the bumper off because i had to modify the front bumper support to fit around the fmic and got lazy and did it after those pics were taken.

Thanks car was on a precision 6152 at 13psi ran a 12.7 on a base chip to. The talon is in pieces getting ready for its new build at the moment. But with being unemployed and having a 1 year old daughter i dont get much time to work on it and money is tight to spend on it. Once i get cash i will make a "build thread" and post more pictures.

My galant only has 88k on it but looks like it has 288k on it which bothers me and why i wanna fix the body so bad. once i get the body work done im going to make it a 12 second DD. I love my galant being my first 4 door car and a car seat in the back is nice beating hemi chargers and some other V8 cars.

4wheelsqueal

You get parts thru Pocaro Mitsu in Racine? I get all my factory parts thru him. Nice looking cars!

slowpoke

Yes i do anything that i need OEM (mostly everything) i go to them, And thank you

4wheelsqueal

I go thru them as well. Rick is the best when it comes to tracking down whatever i need. I've even had him contact me for galant parts for guys when he cant get them.

slowpoke

its nice for me because i have a buddy thats a tech there and i only live about 5 minutes away from the dealer.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts