The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

-8&-6 pushlock hose source

gmp

hey all,
So i was wondering does anyone have a good source to buy 25ft of -8 pushlock hose as well about 10ft of -6 from?
Most everything i seem to find says it handles 250psi but wont work for fuel. I have all the bits to finally plumb from fuel cell to rail but well this is where im dead in the water. I could get it from a speed shop here in town but they want a metric shi* ton.

Anyone?
If you find me a great deal ill send a gift your way in the form of fudge my family owns a fudge biz!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

EMX5636

I might be able to work a deal with Aeroquip. I'll call him this afternoon and get some prices for you.

DynastyLCD

rdomeck

Don't trust the push lock hoses. I have seen more than a few pop off under pressure. Put some type of clamp for insurance!

ade

rdomeck

click

click on pinch clamps ^

If you need more then two at a time McMaster has great customer service. When you click the order button you hear a knock at the door from UPS......Yes they are that good!

Last edited:

gmp

sweet fellers,
Ill look at the links i had been looking at summit,jegs,and speedway and they all seem to be about the same price...
which im looking at 106.00 for just the -8 guess ill be bitting the bullet on all my fuel needs.

LIV4PSI

PM thecman02, he mentioned being able to get SS line for brakes at wholesale pricing. I would think if he could get both SS and push-lock. Here is the thread I'm referring to

click

If he comes through for you, I am willing to split the fudge with him.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned