The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

#628/2000 new to the forum

Whats up everyone, my name is phil just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to dsm and the galant vr4 so this is all an unspoken language to me... Which is why I'm here =]. I've got a 1991 model 628/2000 and have a few plans. I'm used to working with 240sx ka sr and RB platforms so I hope noone minds if I ask dumb questions. I'll use the search tab as much as I can. Thanks =]. Any info you think I should know feel free to let me know. Car is pretty much stock that I'm aware of.

vtecds1

Welcome to the site!!! Have any pics of the car? Theres been a few VR4 owners popping out of Vegas lately. There was only 2 that I knew of, including mine when I lived there.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts