The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

HELLO, let me introduce my self.

xxxspeedxxx

Hello fellow online friends /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

My name is Mohammad,and i am from central CA. I've registered couple of months ago, but i finally got the chance to sit down and introduce my self. Since i was 11 years old i always wanted a DSM, so right when i turned 18 i bought a 91 eclipse gsx with a blown engine for 900, i still own it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
i love 4 dr cars, and i used always wish dsms came in 4drs, then someone told me about the gallant vr4s. right within couple of week i found a keller deal and i bought a super clean white vr4. all stock and original. but then i made the biggest mistake in my life so far /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif i sold it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif i ended up sailing it, thanking i can buy another modded one that is faster, and i did, i bought a another vr4 couple of months ago that is fully build, paid a high price, but it has low miles. 67k. its fun to drive, but man its attractive. its yellow lol, and its loud. every time i pull up next to somone they want to race me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif every body. its my daily driver, i go to school and work. i cant stop speeding in it, i am always 10 or 20 mph over the speed limit,i wish i had the time to autocross, i can imagine how much fun it will be.
the sad thing about this vr4 is that it needs a lot of maintenance, and i am hoping i can fix all that, and try to sell it, so i can buy another stock one. i really enjoyed driving that stock one i had, and now that i now how a DD modded dsm feels like, i thank i am better of with a stock one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif it will keep the riced out civics and cops away from me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

so far this website has helped me a a lot and i hop i can make more friends on here, and cheers to all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mods.
the previous owner didn't now anything about the car, so i am still trying to figure out all of the mods by myself.
my writing a list, i should be done soon.

img.php

Last edited:

GVR47111K

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Edit: and pics!

Last edited:

Vr4junkie

Welcome to the board what mods are done to the car and post some pictures engine bay body ect. And why on earth would you want to go back to stock when you have a modded car already /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif doesn't make senses to me.

moduleunknown

I remember seeing a yellow vr4 on Craigslist in the SF Bay Area not too long ago. I'm gonna guess you're the reason I dont see it on there anymore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

xxxspeedxxx

ya. LOL. not bad of a deal...... although he lied to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Last edited:

unistylef

whoa. welcome. low miles and it looks good!

mistaVR4

Welcome bro,

Well, at least you did get another white one (painted yellow of course), and as long as the mods were done right you should be able to get at least what you paid (or keep it?), I'd like to know how much you paid but that's your business so no need to share unless you want to, it will all depend on the mod list etc... if your just starting off with a GVR4 that may be a good decision to try and get another stock GVR4 and do your own mods from the ground up. Your no stranger to the DSM world so that's good. Anyway, look forward to the list of mods, engine specs blah blah, but the car does look really nice and the low mileage woah! That's rare.

Good luck! Again look forward to seeing the list of goodies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

James

Seeing that vr4 makes me feel much better about wanting to paint mine yellow. I was on the edge but that's hot.

Vr4junkie

Man you weren't kidding when you said yellow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif but its got low miles so that's good you should do a car fax click that about 3400 mi a year out of 20 years my friend bought a low mileage Integra well he thought lol seems they unplugged the mileage gage and would reconnect it when selling it not saying that's the case with yours but might be worth a look.

Last edited:

xxxspeedxxx

Of Couse I car faxed it before I bought it. lol. ya that’s one of the only reasons why I bought because it has low miles.

xxxspeedxxx

am not shy to say that i got it for $6k. Hopefully after i am done with all the maintnice and a modern tune it should be worth around 8. so far i ordered 8 gauges, sound system, and a timing belt. going to get it tuned Hopefully next week.

jnava

Staff member
Welcome to the site and I hope you find plenty of info you need for your ride. It's not often to see other colors represented in our cars. We have a few blue, red, and yellow. Congrats on your find and you might , just might be able to find a stock gvr4.

trunks

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I like that yellow on there. It's hard to visualize but once I saw it I was impressed.

raptorWagon

Welcome, GVR4s aren't DSMs and your grammar and spelling needs some serious work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif, try using spell check more often, or the grammar gods of the forum will strike down upon you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

transparentdsm

Quoting xxxspeedxxx:
am not shy to say that i got it for $6k. Hopefully after i am done with all the maintnice and a modern tune it should be worth around 8. so far i ordered 8 gauges, sound system, and a timing belt. going to get it tuned Hopefully next week.

not to be a dick, but im on dsmtuners as well and you said you got it for 2000$ or so.... i went to look but you deleted everything you posted about how much you paid for it...

transparentdsm

oh ok. didnt know. sorry.

also, i have to say i like the car i think its super nice. wish you were on the east coast so we could meet up.

Last edited:

GSTwithPSI

Quoting transparentdsm:
not to be a dick, but im on dsmtuners as well and you said you got it for 2000$ or so.... i went to look but you deleted everything you posted about how much you paid for it...

I believe you are referring to this one: click

He said he paid $1,800 for it in post #14...

Last edited:

xxxspeedxxx

yes, that one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif....... i ended up selling it for 4500, should have a kept it, because i dont thaink i will ever get a great deal like it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned