The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hi from NC

New guy here to the forum from NC!! Just really taking a look around, and taking in some info. I dont own a Galant VR-4 "yet". But I'm on the lookout, when I find something in my area and price range I'll be jumping in the club..I owned a 1g Eagle Talon Tsi about 10 or 11 years ago and loved it. I fell out of the car scene for awhile, now I'm really interested in the Galant VR-4's bc they're rare, 4 door (have 2 boys), and sleepers. Right now I'm just looking for something that runs but might need a little work to restore/build up while I drive it. So for now I'll just take a look around and take the info and keep my eye on the cars for sale section /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

unistylef

Cool! Please post pics if you find a car.

89Mirageman

Welcome man! I've owned 4 all together but don't own a GVR4 at the moment. If I see anything around my area I'll send you a pm.

EMX5636

Welcome to the forum! I think there are a few floating around down in the VA/NC areas. Just keep your eyes open and us updated when you get one. Good luck!

Vr4junkie

Craigslist your ass off and go from city to city and maybe even out of state sometimes the best deals are always far away you can always take the grey hound that's what I did.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned