The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

AEM uego questions

dsmless

So I installed my aem uego wideband gauge/sensor on 96. I am curios as to the white 5v wire coming off the gauge (red is switched 12v, black is ground, blue is for a serial logging), this white 5v wire. Can I just run it to pin 4 on the ecu which is the factory O2 imput and delete my narrow band O2 sensor? I am running ostrich with the dsmap/werewolf program to tune, I get the o2 CEL code on every time I turn it on, I delete it with the program but kinda a pain to be doing it every time.

So any help pertaining to the install or how too solve this problem is appreciated

alansupra94

No that white wire is your 0-5V signal that you need to feed to your Ostrich setup. I am not 100% what pin it is suppose to go to but you definitely need to hook it up.

8588UEGO_installation.JPG

I thought DSMAP had an option to stop CEL codes from throwing out permanently?

dsmless

Thats the same schematic I have and its the way I have it.wired too, sucks everytime I start it I.have to delete it again. I will bust out the old trusted buzzer and verify that its actually the o2 troble code. Thanks for the help

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned