The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

regards from Bogota, Colombia

Hi, I just bought the only Galant VR4 which was imported to my Country from U.S back in 1995, is a 1992 model limited edition green colour. Her last owner told me about this site so here I am very excited about the mods coming which are:

Paint job ( will be red same from jdm vr4)
Jdm galant zx bumpers and fog lights
H&R lowering springs
17" wheels
Evo 3 exhaust manifold
Custom fuel kit (gm maf, 650 cc injectors ecu chip)
3" downpipe and catback
2.5 Alluminum pressure pipe
Hks bov

She has some upgrades from previous owner: spearco fmic, walbro pump and 20G turbo, but engine management and injectors remains stock.

I am totally new to Mitsubishi, so I hope to get some advice here... Specially about power upgrades in my 6 bolts.

Regards,

Cesar

curtis

Hertz says all coca leaves are to be shipped to him. Welcome to the family.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barnes

Welcome to the board! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

turbowop

I remember a guy from Bogota being on the forum. I'm guessing you have the only GVR4 there and it's probably the same one. Welcome to the site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

matt92vr4

Greetings! I just watched a show last night about a little boy with a big mole (Turtle Boy) who got it removed in Bogota. Anyways, congrats on the new vr4. I think you will love it.

desant78

Welcome to the board! My mom is from a small town outside bogota, and you find tons of help on this.board. post some pics and enjoy the car!

Mr Cesar is the new owner of my ex-GVR-4 940/1000 and have many good plans for it, there's a lot of asses waiting to get kicked by the VR-4 power, so we need some help from you guys in order to make decent times at the track.

The car is almost ready from paint job and next week will receive new i/c piping and exhaust.
We think it is a good idea to move forward to 2.4 block in order to use a bigger turbo than actual 20g, that's why we are searching the options to build a 2.4 stroker wich can move a medium size turbo like GTX35R or similar. Our city is located at 2600 meters (8530 feet)above the sea level and altitude makes lag to get even worse. In the past, this car use to have a ballbearing Garrett GT3071R wich started to boost at 4500 rpms in this place but when riding at low altitude, performance was much better.

We hope some of you which have experience in 2.4 block can give us ideas to create a good performance car that can teach some subys and evo´s, who the boss is.

^^ lol take care man, they are so pretty and so evil too

Quoting curtis:
Hertz says all coca leaves are to be shipped to him. Welcome to the family.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nowadays coca lords are closer to the states in a small town called Ciudad Juarez no more shipping from here

Quoting matt92vr4:
Greetings! I just watched a show last night about a little boy with a big mole (Turtle Boy) who got it removed in Bogota. Anyways, congrats on the new vr4. I think you will love it.

Never heard before about it, it is a Colombian Movie?

Quoting desant78:
Welcome to the board! My mom is from a small town outside bogota, and you find tons of help on this.board. post some pics and enjoy the car!

which town? Do you speak spanish?

Thank you guys for the warm welcome I hope to share everything about my gvr4 here

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned