The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

aem uego install

AEM says to wire the power to 2.5 amps. Does that mean I have to have a resistor in line? Or can I just go from the battery?
Also, where do I wire the other two wires? (blue and white)

jmelocik

I didn't install any resistors in line when I put my AEM UEGO in the Evo and it has worked fine for years. The white wire and blue wires are both optional and only the power and ground need to be hooked up for the gauge to function.

Josh

I wired it to a constant power source, I feared that would happen. What do you guys wire your gauges too?

PreskitVR4

Constant power will leave the o2 heater on and burn up your sensor. Should be wired to a switched 12v source.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned