The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Question!?!

is it possible for a 4g63 which was 125 compression(give or take 5) across the board to go bad after sitting for 4 years? it had wd-40 in the cylider the whole time.. trying to get this car running any info will help

i love how i posted this in technical section and it got booted to newbies when i used to live on this fourm. i thought it was technical and i was trying to get my brothers car up and running for him who is in the military. i guess i should stick to dsmtalk

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Possibly stuck rings.

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting RalliArtGVR4:
i love how i posted this in technical section and it got booted to newbies when i used to live on this fourm. i thought it was technical and i was trying to get my brothers car up and running for him who is in the military. i guess i should stick to dsmtalk

If 320 posts means living on this forum, what does that mean for the rest of us? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Does the engine now lack compression? Be more specific as to what's happening, or not happening.

Barnes

If you actually provided details perhaps it would be a technical forum worthy post. Post some details and let's figure this thing out.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned