The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ABS Light question

xaisomboun

So I was reading around on how people said they made the ABS light go away by pulling a couple of fuses and removing the abs ecu..
Question is, I never knew WHICH fuses to pull... Could someone give me a heads up on what to pull before I make my car explode??

So far what I got from reading, I got the 20a fuse removed next to the battery and took out the abs ecu in the trunk right next to the antenna, what else is there?

mikus

I never read a definitive answer on this, and just pulled the ABS light in the dash. Takes ~5min, I did it sitting in my car while about to leave work.

SouthCaliVR4

ABS fuse is in the three fuse holder on the batt pos cable, abs computer is in the trunk by the antenna motor.

If you're going to disable the abs it should be done right. remove the abs pump & change out the front lines/proportioning valve to non abs.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts