The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

new to the game

hey wat up newb over here first gvr4 but own many dsm's .. my question is a bought a 92 gvr4 but the plaque is missing is there a way to find out the number.

thedsmguy

No, but if you erase your message and come back with a different name you can claim any number you want (unless already being used) and we cant prove you wrong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

James

If I was in the market of creating limited editing cars, I would find a way to incorporate the number into the vin or something.

mistaVR4

Welcome man! What color is your 92'? Should post some pics when you get a chance.

LIV4PSI

Buy a number plaque and put it on, then that is what number it is.

dammitjim

Quoting 11gvr4:
hey wat up newb over here first gvr4 but own many dsm's .. my question is a bought a 92 gvr4 but the plaque is missing is there a way to find out the number.

This is an impressive assault on punctuation. With some work you could really be on to something here.

raptorWagon

Quoting James:
If I was in the market of creating limited edition cars, I would find a way to incorporate the number into the vin or something.

Sure, if these cars were limited production to begin with, but they weren't.

DR1665

Quoting 11gvr4:

MAIN SCREEN TURN ON. WE GET SIGNAL.

Quoting 11gvr4:
Hello! How are you gentlemen? All my Galant are belong to DSM. I am on the way to destruction. I have no chance for a badge make your time. Where can I find every ZIG for great justice?

MOVE ZIG.

James

Quoting raptorreed:
Quoting James:
If I was in the market of creating limited edition cars, I would find a way to incorporate the number into the vin or something.

Sure, if these cars were limited production to begin with, but they weren't.

I know that, but I mean they knew there was a limited amount coming to the states.

SouthCaliVR4

^^^ Regardless it was a marketing thing not a mitsubishi factory thing. the dash plaque was put on in the order they where parked & the badges pulled out of the box. no other ryme or reason. None were badged until they got to the U.S.. Likely as much as six months after build date.

mikus

^ badges aren't consistent either, there's a few cars with the same badge # from factory

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned