The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

engine rebuild

hello, i am a new owner of a 1992 galant vr4.I bought the car with a blone motor and im lookin for some help. if anyboby could give me some guidece for my project. i wanna make this thing fast.my friend has an evo and i wanna blow his doors off lol. i already has a brand new heavey dudy clutch init and i have a brand new ptb 300-5027 turbo. if anyone can help me sorce out the best parts and places to shop for my parts,and how to go about doing this i wanna build this motor from botton to the top. thanx

rdomeck

Use the shift key when starting a new sentence. Oh and check your spelling. There are a lot of guys on this board that are willing to help out and share there knowledge, but you need to show some intelligence when you are asking for some help! Next is to set a HP goal and then a budget. It's fairly easy to get 350-400 out of these engines for a daily driver. Going much above that cost a lot more money and makes them less of a daily driver. Any power level and driveability is possible with the right budget......Welcome to the club and I hope you have deep pocket's, these things are addictive and swallow a hole lot of money.

ohhh I forgot we werent in school today rdomeckdick, learn how to write a secntince and then talk to me about intelligence u dont no me patna.

Vr4junkie

Check out MAPerformance they gave me a bundle deal saved a few bucks also jnz, extreme psi, rock auto there's a few other places that I can't think of at the moment.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned