The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New Owner #102/2000

Hello y'all I recently picked up a GVR4 and I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised. When I got the car the previous owner said it needed a head gasket, Which I replaced only to find out that it wasn't bad and it was the turbo. So now the car has a big 16g and a DNP manifold only because I got it at a steal of a deal. Right now my main goal is to do all the maintenance to have a nice DD
hope to lean more

Thanks

Thanks man, Mooresville hasn't changed much, the only things to do is the drag strip on Thursday and cook out

I can try to take some tomorrow its both the GTS and the FJ are in the garage so its hard to get good pics

mistaVR4

Pic of a slightly modded FJ (bad ass vehicle)!

EDIT: Same year as mentioned above. I had a 69 CJ-5, that was a lot of fun, great truck these are better IMHO...

Last edited:

Jason G.

Quoting mx72goon:
Thanks man, Mooresville hasn't changed much, the only things to do is the drag strip on Thursday and cook out

You're close to Lake Norman, no?

Congrats on the GVR4, you're on the right track getting the maintenance done right away.

Last edited:

mitsuturbo

Quoting mx72goon:
Hello y'all I recently picked up a GVR4 and I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised. When I got the car the previous owner said it needed a head gasket, Which I replaced only to find out that it wasn't bad and it was the turbo. So now the car has a big 16g and a DNP manifold only because I got it at a steal of a deal. Right now my main goal is to do all the maintenance to have a nice DD
hope to lean more

Thanks

The car is going to be nothing but trouble. I say burn it. Burn it to the ground, then piss on the ashes!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned